A Year of Living Mindfully by Anna Black
Week-by-week mindfulness meditations for a more contented and fulfilled life
About the Book
Being more mindful is something we can all achieve. It's about living in the present moment and fully paying attention to our everyday experiences - both good and bad - rather than dwelling on the past or daydreaming about the future. Now with Anna Black's A Year of Living Mindfullly, an easy-to-use, week-by-week mindfulness program, you can learn simple ways to integrate mindfulness into your everyday life.
Anna suggests different activities to cultivate present moment awareness that will enable you to live a life that is more vivid, awake, connected, and true. She shows you ways to cultivate qualities that will being your emotional resilience, in the same way you might exercise to improve your physical fitness. She reveals how we can learn to handle difficult emotions more positively and respond to our experience rather than being hijacked by it.
Short of simple meditations throughout the book will help you to develop your own practice at your own pace. The emphasis is on cultivating a spirit of curiosity about the moment that make up your life. There are pages throughout the book designed to help you reflect on your experience and what you are discovering.
Start living a more mindful life right now and reap the rewards.
On the Back of the Book
"The perfect guide for those starting out on the road to wellness" - Natural Health Magazine
- Experience a year of living mindfully with weekly activities and practices
- Discover how to weave mindfulness into your everyday life
- Use the note pages to reflect on your experience and learning
- Enjoy a more stress-free, contented, and fulfilled life "As I was walking, I raised my eyes to the sky and the dark clouds parted. A bright blue streak of sky was visable for a moment and I was reminded that the sky is always blue, regardless of any weather that might obscure it temporariliy. Can we see what happens to us as simply weather in our sky?"
Total Pages: 192 (Paperback)
About the Author
Anna Black is a highly qualified mindfulness practitioner, who teaches mindfulness workshops. Anna has a Masters in Mindfulness-based Approaches to Health and has completed the Advanced Teacher Development intensive course run by teaches from the North Wales Centre for Mindfulness in the UK and from the Center for Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts Hospital, USA.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.