And Breathe... by Sarah Rudell Beach
Daily Mediations and Mantras for Greater Calm, Balance, and Joy
On the Back of the Book
Stop, take a moment, and breathe...
When you focus on the breath, you immediately bring your awareness to the present moment. It's the first step in being more mindful. The meditations and mantras in the book will help you cultivate mindfulness through simple practices, and you'll learn how to navigate the ups and downs of everyday life with greater ease and joy.
With this invaluable collection of mindfulness practices, you'll discover how to:
- Start everyday with self-care intentions and end each day with stillness and calm.
- Pay more attention to, and savour, the good things in your life.
- Stay in the moment, rather than dwelling on the past or worrying about the future.
- Meet difficult moments with acceptance and curiosity, rather than fighting against them.
- Positively impact your relationships through your mindfulness practice.
Number of Pages: 159 (Hardback)
About the Author
Sarah Rudell Beach became a mother in 2006, embarking on a powerful journey in both motherhood and mindfulness. She has had a personal mindfulness practice for many years now, holds a master's degree in education, and is a Mindful Schools Certified Instructor. As the executive director of Brilliant Mindfulness, she teaches mindfulness courses to children, teens, and adults. She also has 17 years of experience as a high school teacher. Sarah writes about mindfulness and healthy living for the Huffington Post and UK magazine Teen Breathe, as well as on her blog, Left Brain Buddha/ She lives in Minneapolis, USA, with her husband and two children.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.