Spiritual & Holistic Articles
Categories of Articles
- Angel Articles (6)
- Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Articles (2)
- Buddhism Articles (5)
- Crystals Articles (3)
- Divination Articles (8)
- Healing Articles (3)
- Holistic Living Articles (9)
- Meditation & Visualisation Articles (5)
- Incense, Resins and Smoke Articles (4)
- Personal Development Articles (6)
- Shamanism & Native American Articles (7)
- Spirituality and Clairvoyance Articles (7)
- Tarot Card Articles (8)
- Beginners guide to Crystals and Crystal Healing
- Pendulum Dowsing – An Introduction to Using a Pendulum
- Are Tarot Cards Evil, Bad or in any way Dangerous?
- Rune Guide - An Introduction to using the Runes
- Beginners guide to Tarot Cards
- How to Read Angel Cards - A Guide by Jacky Newcomb
- How to Contact your Spirit Guide & what is a Spirit Guide?
- An Introduction to Crystal Therapy
- Beginners guide to Essential Oils
- Beginner's Guide to I Ching - What is the I Ching?
- Sacred Smoke & Symbolism of Smoke in different Traditions
- Need help from the Celestial Realms? Then ask an Angel!
Welcome to the library where we like to publish articles and interviews by some of the leading lights in the holistic and spiritual arenas.
A look at what charcoal is and how they make them into those small charcoal discs that people use for burning incense resins on, like frankincense.Read this article
Article exploring how to find a spiritual retreat in the UK. Whether for meditation, yoga, detox or for general well being. Contains links to other websites.Read this article
An article exploring the origins of incense and how it is made in different countries like Japan, China, India and Tibet. Also takes a look at making your own incense.Read this article
Article that looks at what causes Anxiety and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and how to overcome them. Interview with UK hypnotherapist and counsellor.Read this article
More and more scientific studies are pointing towards meditation reducing stress & benefiting health. Brett Almond takes a look at the evidence & what those benefits might be.Read this article