Mindful Moments for Busy Mothers by Sarah Rudell Beach
Daily Meditations and Mantras for Greater Calm, Balance and Joy
On the Back of the Book
Bring Peace & Calm to Your Busy-Mama Days!
Mindfulness is a powerful practice that can help you navigate the ups and downs of motherhood, and help you to be the mother - and the YOU - that you want to be. Mindfulness is our ability to attend to the present moment, with curiosity and without judgement, and it transforms how you relate to your own life and how you engage with the world.
In this beautifully illustrated book, mindfulness expert Sarah Rudell Beach introduces the basics of mindfulness and then offers a collection of meditations and mantras. From dealing with tantrums and your patience being tested to making time for yourself and practicing self-compassion, you'll discover how a mindful approach can lead to greater peace and ease in your daily life.
- Discover 365 mindful moments - one for every day of the year
- Mothers who practice mindfulness experience less stress and anxiety. build stronger relationships with their children and feel less overwhelmed by the demands of motherhood.
- Mindful parenting has been linked to more positive behavior in children - meaning less anxiety, depression, and acting out.
Total Pages: 175 (Hardback)
About the Author
Sarah Rudell Beach became a mother in 2006, embarking on a powerful journey in both motherhood and mindfulness. She has had a personal mindfulness practice for many years now, holds a master's degree in education, and is a Mindful Schools Certified Instructor. As the executive director of Brilliant Mindfulness, she teaches mindfulness courses to children, teens, and adults. She also has 17 years of experience as a high school teacher. Sarah writes about mindfulness and healthy living for the Huffington Post and UK magazine Teen Breathe, as well as on her blog, Left Brain Buddha/ She lives in Minneapolis, USA, with her husband and two children.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 6-10 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.