Practices and Rituals to Unlock your Inner Energy for Healing and Happiness
About the Book
Energy runs through all of life linking us with other people, our homes and nature and the universe, but we don't really use it to our benefit. Understanding and directing our vital energy can give life more meaning and purpose and help with our health, relationships and mental wellbeing. The book is divided into four sections:
- Body (including breathing, exercise and the energy of food)
- Emotional (connecting to other people)
- Environmental (how to cultivate a positive atmosphere at home and work and how to connect with the natural world)
- Spiritual (using visualisation and ritual to connect to the ultimate energy source, how to manage the dark energy of judgement and depression, and finally, looking at death and where that energy goes).
Energy healing treatments include reiki, chakra healing, acupressure and acupuncture, but with Jane's simple techniques, there's so much you can do at home to clear your energy paths and find harmony and joy in daily life.
Number of Pages: 192 (Hardback)
About the Author
Jane Alexander is an expert in the field of natural wellbeing. She is the author of over 20 books on the subject, including the best-selling Spirit of the Home, The Detox Plan, The Five Minute Healer and Ancient Wisdom for Modern Living. Jane wrote the ground-breaking Self column in the Daily Mail and has been a contributor to a huge number of national newspapers, women's magazines and health titles. She has a regular column in Natural Health magazine.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.