Meditation Exercises for Mindfulness and Centering
About the Book
Take a spiritual journey with this collection of beautifully illustrated labyrinths for you to follow, with suggested meditations to help you find peace, calm, and the center of your being.
In Labyrinth Meditations, you'll discover:
- Types of labyrinths in different cultures
- The difference between a labyrinth and a maze
- How to use labyrinth for meditation, prayer, or reflection - and absorbing and integrating what you perceive
- Meditations for Beginning a Relationship, Embracing Your Creativity, Finding Peace and Contentment, and more
A beautiful metaphor for spiritual and personal transformation, a labyrinth is seen by many meditation practitioners as a symbol of the journey we take in life. By following a path that is meandering yet purposeful, we visit our own center - a place for meditation, prayer, or reflection - and then venture back out into the world with the newfound wisdom we have gained.
This lovely book introduces you to the practice of labyrinth meditation, including nine themed meditations, from beginning a relationship to finding peace and contentment. By tracing the paths of these thirty beautiful, botanical labyrinths while focusing on your intention, you will invite calm and focus into your life.
Number of Pages: 95 (Paperback)
About the Author
Madonna Gauding has been a student of Buddhism for over twelve years and is a practitioner of martial arts. She is the author of The Meditation Bible, World Mandalas, Six Keys to Buddhist Living, and Working with Meditation. She lives in St Louis, Missouri.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.