Celtic Knotwork Ring (Sterling Silver)
Manufacturer: Peter Stone Jewellery
Love is the guiding force that holds the universe together, and no force is stronger than unconditional love.
We say: This is a wonderfully simple ring with a profound messaage. The band is delicate and the words are clearly engraved. A lovely ring either to give to someone special or to wear yourself as a reminder to love yourself unconditionally.
How to find your ring size:
1. Wrap a strip of paper or a piece of string around your finger.
2. Make a mark at the point where the two ends meet.
3. Ensure that the string or paper slips easily over your finger joint.
4. Use a ruler to measure the paper or string to get the circumference of your finger
5. Divide the result by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger
6. Look up your ring size using the sizing chart below.
If your ring size falls between two sizes, order the larger one of the two.
More About Peter Stone Jewellery
The Peter Stone Company purchases raw silver and produces their own true .925 sterling silver alloy in their own factory. All rings are cast to size and craftsmen cut and inlay each stone for a perfect fit. Every piece of jewellery created is hand polished not tumble polished, which leads to a high quality finish that is noticeably different.
Peter Koslowski had been working on merchant ships since 1983 while living in Sri Lanka and was fortunate to be exposed to an abundance of precious stones and he began to purchase and trade them, as well as silver. During this period he also studied gemology and jewellery making in a number of countries. This then lead to the founding of the Peter Stone Company in 1992 in Bangkok, Thailand, where he still resides.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.