Chakra Value Pack
This pack includes three of our beautiful products which have unfortunately been discontinued from our range, but you can grab them at a discounted price before they disappear!
The chakras are major energetic centres within the human body. There are seven in total. They are:
Solar plexus (Yellow)
When our chakras are healthy and glowing strongly we feel good. By having about us or using chakra products, wearing chakra jewellery or using chakra stones in healing we are giving focus to this state of balance. If we have good intention we may draw situations to us that help us to change and help our chakras to find or remain in balance.
This value pack contains:
Orgone Pendulum with Chakra Chain - Lapis
These orgonite pendulums include various blends of crystal chip and metal shavings that are then encased in resin. The chains of the pendulums are detachable and include 7 small chakra beads, with a crystal heart at the end of the chain to match the pendulum.
Orgone is symbolized as a device that can aid in converting negative energy to positive, plus balancing the spiritual, emotional and physical body. Read our dictionary for more information on Orgone & Orgonite.
Size of Pendulums: The size of the pendulum itself is approximately 4.1 cm in total length, and 2 cm in width at the widest point. The length of the chain is approximately 21.5 cm.
More About Pendulums
People who use a pendulum believe that the answer to every question an individual may ever ask is already in their subconscious mind. They believe that a pendulum can be used to form a link with this information on a very subtle level. The information a pendulum gives us - usually in the form of 'yes' or 'no' answers - through the manner of its rotation, can then help in pursuits such as finding missing objects, locating ley lines (energy lines in the earth), locating weaknesses or strengths within the human aura and helping us to make decisions.
A pendulum should not be used as a crutch to help us decide every which way to go in life. It should be used with the intention to truly help us grow, always seeking answers that can contribute to the greater good.
If you wanted to, you could use a stone attached to a piece of string as a pendulum. The reason there are different styles and shapes is purely for preference. Simply choose the shape and material that appeals to you. For a crystal pendulum you may choose a stone that has qualities that you wish to see appearing more in your life.
Lapis Lazuli, or lapis as it's often simply called, is a crystal that's oozing in spiritual energy. In a sense, it's a timeless stone, which symbolises our spiritual selves at their most expansive and wide open state, where we are able to learn anything we desire to know. As a tool, lapis lazuli can act as a reminder to us that the subtle spiritual realms are there and open to connection and exploration.
1 x 7 Chakras Wooden Incense Ski
1 x Sacred Chakra Spiral Pendant (Sterling Silver)
Here is some more information about each product in the pack:
7 Chakras Wooden Incense Ski
Traditional style wooden incense burner hand made in India from Sheesham wood suitable for burning incense sticks. This classic design holds the incense stick firmly in place whilst catching the ash below on the elegantly carved inlay detailing the Seven Spiritual Chakra symbols. A popular way to burn your favourite incense.
Size: Dimensions 10 x 1.5 inches (25.5 x 3.5 cms) Weight 38g
Made From: Wood
Sacred Chakra Spiral Pendant (Sterling Silver)
A silver pendant in a sacred spiral design, with with seven crystals that each represent a chakra. The sacred spiral is an ancient symbol of growth and evolution. It dates back many centuries and has been used by the ancient Celts, Greeks and as part of Wiccan beliefs.
As a Wiccan symbol it represents divine energy and the cycle of life - of death and rebirth. When drawn clockwise, it's said to bring things towards you, and when drawn anti-clockwise, it pushes negative energies away from you. A spiral dance is also often used to celebrate and represent the powers of the symbol.
Each crystal has been chosen because of their colour, and by the qualities that the crystal may posses.
- Clear Quartz - Representing the Crown Chakra, this can bring inspirational qualities of infinite intelligence with human nature, inspiration and perfection. This is the overall balance of the chakra system.
- Amethyst - Representing the Brow Chakra, the connected qualities bring intuition, imagination, wisdom and clairvoyance. It is concerned with understanding knowledge and mental organizing.
- Lapis Lazuli- Representing the Throat Chakra, the central themes posses qualities of communication, speech, truth and knowledge. Overall it balances personal expression with the flow of information.
- Green Aventurine - Representing the Heart Chakra, the connected qualities are unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness, balance and understanding. Being at the centre it helps to deal with relationships and personal development.
- Yellow Agate - Representing the Solar Plexus Chakra, this is connected to self-esteem, willpower, confidence and humour.
- Carnelian- Representing the Sacral Chakra, this is connected to qualities of sexual desire, procreation and change, plus adapting to new ideas.
- Rose Quartz - Representing the Root Chakra, the connected qualities are those of self-preservation and survival instincts, as well as grounding and courage.
Please Note - The colouring of the carnelian crystal may vary between a deep red, to a light orange colour. If you would like a particular colour in your pendant, please let us know in your extra instructions at the checkout.
Sizing of Pendant: Roughly 3.5cm from the top of the pendant (not including sterling silver loop) to the bottom. Across the pendant is approximately 3.2cm.
UK Royal Mail Tracked 48 – Flat charge £3.50, or free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) for same day dispatch. Delivery after dispatch is 2-3 working days.
UK Royal Mail Tracked 24 – Flat charge £4.70, or £1.70 on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) for same day dispatch. Delivery after dispatch is 1-2 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £9.80
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) for same day dispatch. No delivery at weekends or bank holidays, orders dispatched on Friday will be delivered on Monday. A signature is required. The exact price is based upon the weight of items in the basket.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 6-10 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that
day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of
destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.