The Power of Gratitude by Lois Blyth
Discover how to actively be more grateful, and how this can lead to greater happiness and well-being.
About the Book
Gratitude extends far beyond the ritual of sharing gifts or saying thank you. It is a form of recognition—a way of appreciating the kindness, beauty, and wonder that life has to offer. Gratitude connects us to one another and to the world we live in. It increases our wish to nurture, help, and protect one another—and increases our sense of belonging.
Included are practical and conscious ways to embrace gratitude that have lasting meaning, from creative ways to turn a simple thank you into a heartfelt gift to strategies to help us to see life with brighter eyes. Try keeping a gratitude journal, whether on paper or using an app, or making a gratitude altar. Discover meditations to end your day on a grateful note and to help you find your way back to thankfulness when times are hard. You will soon find that gratitude becomes a way of life and will reap the benefits, both emotional and physical.
On the Back of Book
Can being more grateful change your life? Ongoing research suggests that it does. Practicing gratitude has a positive impact on the brain and changes the way we feel about the world—and each other. It transforms our lives from the inside out—and The Power of Gratitude explains how.
- Learn how to keep a gratitude journal, whether on paper, using an app, or in another form that feels right for you, and find inspiration for what to write and record.
- Discover the 'Joy of giving and reciprocating, with practical ideas to show appreciation to friends and family, and healthy ways to give back to your body.
- Also included are meditations and prompts to start of end your day on a grateful note, even when life is challenging.
Total Pages: 144 (Paperback)
About the Author
Lois Blyth is a writer and ghostwriter. She has written self-help and lifestyle books, several of which have been bestsellers. She has lived in the UK, Germany, and Canada and believes wholeheartedly in the universal power of kindness.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 6-10 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.