Kuumba Made's Organic Pinon Coconut Oil is an exotic and multipurpose moisturizer, essential to your beauty cabinet, rich in vitamins D, E and antioxidants . This botanical infusion of flowers, leaves, seeds and resins combined together creates a pure organic skin food that can replenish the skin's essential nutrients.
Coconut Oil skin and hair treatments have been enjoyed throughout the centuries. Pinon has an intoxicating, warm and earthy scent. It stimulates circulation and has anti-inflammatory action.
According to your own preference, Coconut Oil can be refrigerated or warmed before use.
Use Coconut Oil
- To Hydrate & Moisturize Your Face - Try using a small pea sized amount on dry facial areas after a shower or bath. Due to the oil this can stain, so be careful not to get it on your clothes and only use a very small amount on your skin if this is your first time using Coconut Oil.
- To Nourish Your Hair - Rub through the ends and tips of your hair, leave for a few minutes and then wash out.
- As A Massage Oil - Try using a small amount at first and then add more as needed.
- As A Bath Oil - Add a few drops for a light and moisturizing bath oil to leave you silky soft.
- To Smooth Flyaway Hair - Rub a very small amount between your hands and smooth over the tips of your hair.
- Other Tips - Use as a cuticle oil and to reduce the appearance of scars.
Certified Organic virgin Coconut Oil infused with pinon. Ethically farmed.
Available in 1 oz (29.57 ml), or 4 oz (113.65 ml) pots.
Coconut oil liquefies above 76 degrees and solidifies at lower temperatures. You may notice slight cracks as it re-crystallizes.
It is shipped in a solid state but may change during transit. Please be careful when opening.
Not latex friendly.
The herbs and plants used in Kuumba Made's products are grown in their own organic garden, on certified organic farms or ethically wild harvested.
More About Kuumba Made
Kuumba Made is a US based company that have been making natural, botanical organic body care products for over 25 years. The flowers and herbs used in their products are ethically wild harvested and grown in their organic garden or on certified organic farms. They use the highest quality, effective and unique ingredients including plant extracts and essential oils. They believe in sustainable environmental practices and support Fairtrade. We love their products and we hope you do too!
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.