The Chakra Experience - Your Complete Chakra Workshop in a Book Including CD by Patricia Mercier
On the Back of the Book
The Chakra Experience is a complete workshop in one book. Interactive and practical, the step-by-step learning programme will guide you towards greater understanding and wisdom.
- Exercises help you put the guidance in the book into practice.
- Journaling sections allow you to write your own experiences directly into the book, creating a powerful record of your thoughts and insights.
- Includes revision work and more advanced exercises.
- A CD featuring exercises and inspirational music will bring you into a receptive state for deeper work.
Inside the Book
This book provides a personalized, practical and direct experience of the healing power you will achieve by working with the chakras. Going far beyond a reference guide, The Chakra Experience becomes your personal tutor, leading you through key ideas and concepts together with inspiration holistic exercises to increase energy for enhanced well being. Patricia Mercier, author of The Chakra Bible, provides both proven basic and more advanced exercises. The accompanying CD of exercises and music will help you to relax and understand the transformative potential of the chakras. Journaling sections throughout the book record your progress to ensure you never lose touch with the discoveries and insights you have enjoyed.
Total Pages: 256 (Paperback)
About the Author
Patrica Mercier is a writer, artist and qualified holistic healer/practioner. She wrote The Chakra Bible, Chakras and books on New Awareness and Maya Cosmovision. For many years she taught as a Fellow of the Hygeia College of Colour & Light, UK, and is a workshop facilitator developing and using the techniques explained in this book.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.