The Real Witches Garden - Spells, Herbs, Plants and Magical Spaces Outdoors by Kate West
Unlock the Magical Power in Your Garden
On the Back of the Book
The garden is the source of the real Witch's power. Garden-variety herbs and plants used to work spells, rituals and magic are essential to the practice of the Craft. In the Real Witches Garden, High Priestess Kate West offers practical hints and tips on how to tap into the power of your garden to make your Witchcraft more effective and meaningful.
Whether you garden is a large as an acre or as small as a window box, The Real Witches' Garden shows you how to cultivate and harvest a garden that will deepen and enrich your experience of the Craft - from how to to tend herbs for use in particular spells and remedies, to how to use your garden in seasonal celebrations and rituals.
The Real Witches' Garden shows you how to:
- Use your garden to create a sacred space for spells, rites, worship and meditation
- Grown herbs easily, as well as dry and store them for future magical uses
- Tend the smallest of gardens in window boxes, pots and containers
- Use the garden all year round, including seasonal celebrations
Plant according to the lunar calendar and the wheel of the year.
Total Pages: 178 (Paperback)
About the Author
Kate West has been a practicing Witch for over thirty years and a popular speaker on the Craft. She is High Priestess of the Hearth of Hecate and Media Officer for The Children of Artemis. She is the author of The Real Witches' series, including The Real Witches' Handbook, The Real Witches Kitchen, The Real Witches' Coven and The Real Witches' Book of Spells and Rituals.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.