The Crystal Blueprint by Beatriz Singer
Reconnect with Your Authentic Self Through the Ancient Wisdom and Modern Science of Quartz Crystals
On the Back of the Book
You already work with crystals every single day - even if you don't know it.
Some 10 billion quartz crystals are used every year in electronic devices: from smartphones to credit cards and more. These same crystals that are driving our digital revolution have been used for centuries by many cultures around the world for healing. Today, contemporary healers are still harnessing the energy of quartz crystals to help alleviate suffering.
In this book, crystal expert Beatriz Singer explains how the qualities that make crystals desirable in technology are the very same qualities that give them their healing power and that have compelled our fascination for millennia. She offers practical tools for understanding and using these extraordinary stones to improve our lives. In this book you'll find:
- A compelling look at quartz crystals from the perspective of neuroscience, history, quantum physics, theories of consciousness and crystal healing
- Insight into understanding how your own 'crystal blueprint' can connect you to your authentic self
- Guidance on how to use crystals for healing the mind and body - from identifying conditioned patterns and sources of illness to bringing your body back to wholeness
- In-depth practices for working with crystals that encompass symbols, sacred geometry, electromagnetic energy and our crystalline biology
Quartz crystals can be so much more than a pretty placebo - they can change your life and heal our world.
Total Pages: 282 (Paperback)
About the Author
Beatriz Singer is a trained journalist who was initiated into the art of crystal healing by Hindu masters in India. For the past 19 years, she has been a holistic therapist and workshop leader with an expertise in crystals, and was first recognized as a crystal healin in her native Colombia, where she wasa pioneer of crystal healing and became the founder and director of one of the first interfaith alternative-therapy centres. She leads crystal workshops in person and online, and offers assessments and guided self-healing.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 6-10 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.