Need help from the Celestial Realms? Then ask an Angel!
Many people believe that they have an angel who looks after them. Our own angels and guides watch over us and support us in our day to day lives. These angels are called Guardian Angels, and there are millions of them!
Did you know that there were many different types of angels? As well as angels that have charge over human souls, there are angels for just about every task that you could think of. There are angels in charge of our waterways, angels who watch over the passage of the moon and angels in charge of things such a world peace. There are even angels that can help you to move house and write letters!
Don't ever be afraid of asking an angel for help. You won't be taking them away from a greater task. Angels are not ruled by time and space in the way that we are, and can easily be in many places at once. If you need an angel's help, just ask.
Here is a list of common problem areas and the angels that you can call upon to help you.
|Life Problem||Your Angel Helper|
|Childcare and pregnancy||Sandalphon and Raphael|
|Communicating||Gabriel and Metatron|
|Finding lost things||Chamuel|
|Grieving and illness||Raphael and Azrael|
|Inspiration and Creating things||Jophiel and Gabriel|
|Worry about cash flow||Michael|
Communicating with your angels is a personal thing but it is useful to have a place to start!
Here are some ideas to inspire you.
1. Write down the name of the angel you need on a piece of paper. Place it under your pillow last thing at night. That way you will be 'sleeping' on the task at hand. Ask the angels to help you morning and night until you see your way clear.
2. Print out the name of your angel on a piece of card (the size of a business card) and have it laminated. Carry it with you in a wallet or purse and every time you look at the card it will bring your request to the front of your mind, keeping your helper's name freshly in your mind.
3. Use a picture or postcard of an angel as a focus for your request. Write down your problem on the back of the card. This literally and symbolically leaves the angel 'on top' of the problem.
You don't have to use any specific words or phrases to do this and sometimes it is better to work 'from the heart.' But always write your request in such a way that it seems as if the problem has already been solved.
Use the phrase, 'Thank you angels for helping me solve this problem.'
Did you know that angels can help with our hobbies and even assist us in the workplace? Each angel has guardianship over different types of skills. The Archangel Gabriel is one of the better known angels and it is the angel Gabriel who went to Mary to give her the news that she was carrying the baby Jesus. Forever after, Gabriel was associated with the role of communicator. Gabriel is the patron of postal workers and in fact all communicators!
The Archangel Michael has long been associated with protection and guardianship. Paintings and statues the world over feature Michael carrying a flaming sword, and often dressed ready for battle. Michael is the patron of police officers, and the armed forces, for obvious reasons!
You don't need to belong to a large organisation to call on these angels for help. Angels help anyone, any time and anywhere. Although some people prefer to call on the angels using specific rituals and practices, it is ok to do what feels right for you. If you like to pray to your angels every night before you go to bed then do that. If you find it easier to talk to your angels whilst you are out in nature, then that's fine too. Do you like to meditate at home on your own? Or ask your angels to give you a message in your dreams? My own angels nearly always communicate with me in that way!
Angels on a country road
"Suzy was out in her new car when it suddenly broke down on a lonely country road. She didn't have a mobile phone and there was no phonebox in sight. There were no properties nearby and the nearest farmhouse looked at least a mile walk across the field. She told me that she was terrified and to make matters worse, it was starting to get dark.
She sat in her car for a few minutes wondering what to do when she suddenly remembered her angels. Suzy asked for the Archangel Michael to protect her on the quiet road and also for him to help find a solution to her problem.
Just at that moment, a man and a woman pulled up alongside Suzy's car and asked if they could do anything to help. Suzy was stunned. The man turned out to be a mechanic, and after a short while discovered that the car had only run out of petrol. The petrol gauge on the new car was faulty and had not indicated that fuel was low. It was a simple problem. The couple had a spare can of fuel in the boot of the car, and the gentleman suggested that Suzy take her car to a garage the next morning.
The couple refused to take any money and when Suzy looked up to wave goodbye to the kindly pair, they had completely disappeared!
If you can't remember the right angel for the job, don't worry. Just ask for '...the best angel for the task,' and the right angel will be found for you. Know it will be done. Let the angels find a solution for you - they often come up with something much better than we can think of on our own!
© holisticshop 2002. All rights reserved
Categories of Articles
- Angel Articles (6)
- Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Articles (2)
- Buddhism Articles (5)
- Crystals Articles (3)
- Divination Articles (8)
- Healing Articles (3)
- Holistic Living Articles (8)
- Meditation & Visualisation Articles (5)
- Incense, Resins and Smoke Articles (2)
- Personal Development Articles (6)
- Shamanism & Native American Articles (7)
- Spirituality and Clairvoyance Articles (7)
- Tarot Card Articles (8)
- Beginners guide to Crystals and Crystal Healing
- Pendulum Dowsing – An Introduction to Using a Pendulum
- Beginners guide to Tarot Cards
- Beginners guide to Essential Oils
- How to Read Angel Cards - A Guide by Jacky Newcomb
- What are Chakras? A Beginners Guide to Chakras
- Rune Guide - An Introduction to using the Runes
- How to Contact your Spirit Guide & what is a Spirit Guide?