These shungite sphere's are available polished or unpolished, and are smooth to the touch. They are great for placing on mantelpieces, for display or anywhere you feel you need EMF protection. A clear plastic stand is included with the sphere, with our compliments. Please note, as these are a natural product, your sphere may differ very slightly in pattern or colouring, but the quality is always constant.
Please note, that it is normal for shungite (particularly when unpolished) when handled to leave a black shungite powder residue in your hands.
Country of Origin: Russia
Size: Approximately 4cm in diameter
More About Shungite
Shungite is said to be one of the 'go to' stones for electromagnetic field protection (EMF), for cleansing and detoxing, as well as being as healing and emotional booster. Estimated to be 2 billion years old, it is known to be one of the strongest mineral healers, and is most closely associated with the root or base chakra. Shungite is said to aid in giving you a deeper insight into life, to help focus on true desires and harmonize you with your surroundings.
Shungite can be used in various ways:
- Place the stone next to an electronic devices such as your phone, or tv to help soak up any electromagnetic energy
- Wear shungite jewellery for electromagnetic field proteciton (EMF), and help keep the body in balance
- Place on the root chakra, or any part of the body that feels imbalanced, to bring this back into alignment
- Meditate with Shungite in each hand to balance the left and right sides of the body, help in relieving stress and reduce anxiety.
More About Crystal Spheres
Crystal spheres and eggs are carved from natural gemstones and crystals. The spheres are created by a machine to produce a perfectly round ball and the carvings are then polished to produce a smooth and shiny finish.
Both the crystal spheres and crystal eggs are beautifully smooth to the touch and naturally tactile – they're pieces that you'll want to hold in your hands and use. But they also look equally attractive when out on display.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.