Crystal chip bracelets are small tumbled pieces of crystal strung together on an elastic thread. The difference between these bracelets and power bracelets is that power bracelets are specifically carved into spheres and these are left a more natural shape. They are smooth crystals so will not 'dig in' to your skin. They will carry the same properties as an equivalent power bracelet. The decision is purely which you would prefer to wear.
Crystal chip bracelets are cheaper than power bracelets because there is not so much production involved in making the crystal stones the right shape for use. Also the crystals themselves are marginally smaller.
Size of Bracelets: The size of the crystal chips is fairly consistent and most of the small crystals have at least one side 5mm long.
Country of Origin: Russia
More About Shungite
Shungite is said to be one of the 'go to' stones for electromagnetic field protection (EMF), for cleansing and detoxing, as well as being as healing and emotional booster. Estimated to be 2 billion years old, it is known to be one of the strongest mineral healers, and is most closely associated with the root or base chakra. Shungite is said to aid in giving you a deeper insight into life, to help focus on true desires and harmonize you with your surroundings.
Shungite can be used in various ways:
- Place the stone next to an electronic devices such as your phone, or tv to help soak up any electromagnetic energy
- Wear the bracelet for electromagnetic field proteciton (EMF), and help keep the body in balance
- Place on the root chakra, or any part of the body that feels imbalanced, to bring this back into alignment
- Meditate with Shungite in each hand to balance the left and right sides of the body, help in relieving stress and reduce anxiety.
Please note, that it is normal for shungite (particularly when unpolished) when handled to leave a black shungite powder residue in your hands.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.