Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself (Revised Edition)
About the Book
Mind Over Medicine is a guiding light for anyone who's on a healing journey from illness, injury or trauma - or helping someone else navigate that path. In this updated edition, bestselling author Dr Lissa Rankin shares cutting-edge scientific knowledge and spiritual insights from her ongoing research into the body's innate ability to self-repair, and explains how we can influence the self-healing mechanisms with the power of our own consciousness.
In this book, you'll discover:
- A thorough update of Dr Rankin's signature Six Steps to Healing Yourself
- New insights into how unresolved trauma can stand in the way of healing from chronic and life-threatening illnesses, plus powerful tools you can use to address it
- How to tune in to you Inner Pilot Light for intuitive guidance in your healing
- Tools to listen to your body and assess every area of your life - relational, psychological, creative, environmental, professional - to understand what you need to pave the way for radical healing
'The healing that is possible may be right here', Dr Rankin writes, 'closer than close, underneath all your efforting and striving, available if you are ready to humble yourself before this possibility and receive what awaits you'.
Number of Pages: 299 (Paperback)
About the Author
Dr Lissa Rankin is a physician, the New York Times bestselling author of six books, a researcher of the phenomenon of 'spontaneous' remission and an expert in the intersection of science and the sacred. She is also the founder of the Whole Health Medicine Institute, a transformational training programme focusing on consciousness and healing for health-care providers and healers.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.