A silver pendant in a Cho Ku Rei design, with seven crystals that each represent a chakra. Cho Ku Rei is a symbol often used to transform negative energy to positive energy.
Cho Ku Rei (pronounced choke-koo-ray) translated means, “fill with Holy Spirit,” or, “God is here”. As symbol it is used for directing universal energy and for amplifying this energy. It breaks through blocked or stagnant energy and transforms negative energy to positive energy. It is often drawn before beginning a healing and can also be drawn to bring a blessing to any place. Drawing it before a healing is a bit like a signal to switch on the healing energy and to increase its power. Takata Sensei called this the "Invocation of universal power". Often healers draw this symbol over their palms before placing their hands. Wearing this symbol is a statement that you wish to connect to universal spirit and be a sacred vessel for this energy to flow through.
Each crystal has been chosen because of their colour, and by the qualities that the crystal may posses.
- Clear Quartz - Representing the Crown Chakra, this can bring inspirational qualities of infinite intelligence with human nature, inspiration and perfection. This is the overall balance of the chakra system.
- Amethyst - Representing the Brow Chakra, the connected qualities bring intuition, imagination, wisdom and clairvoyance. It is concerned with understanding knowledge and mental organizing.
- Lapis Lazuli- Representing the Throat Chakra, the central themes posses qualities of communication, speech, truth and knowledge. Overall it balances personal expression with the flow of information.
- Green Aventurine - Representing the Heart Chakra, the connected qualities are unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness, balance and understanding. Being at the centre it helps to deal with relationships and personal development.
- Yellow Agate - Representing the Solar Plexus Chakra, this is connected to self-esteem, willpower, confidence and humour.
- Carnelian- Representing the Sacral Chakra, this is connected to qualities of sexual desire, procreation and change, plus adapting to new ideas.
- Rose Quartz - Representing the Root Chakra, the connected qualities are those of self-preservation and survival instincts, as well as grounding and courage.
Please Note - The colouring of the carnelian crystal may vary between a deep red, to a light orange colour. If you would like a particular colour in your pendant, please let us know in your extra instructions at the checkout.
Sizing of Pendant: Roughly 2.7cm from the top of the pendant (not including sterling silver loop) to the bottom. Across the pendant is approximately 2.2cm.
Extra Information: The crystals are set in sterling silver, and the spiral itself is sterling silver. Please note, this pendant does not come with a chain. Please click here to see our Sterling Silver Chains.
More About Chakras
The chakras are major energetic centres within the human body. There are seven in total. They are:
Solar plexus (Yellow)
When our chakras are healthy and glowing strongly we feel good. By having about us or using chakra products, wearing chakra jewellery or using chakra stones in healing we are giving focus to this state of balance. If we have good intention we may draw situations to us that help us to change and help our chakras to find or remain in balance.
For further information about the chakras you could try reading our Beginner's guide to Chakras
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautiful pendant. Lovely quality stones. Recommended to me by my Reiki Master practioner , as an aid to the release work we are doing. A bonus that it arrived in a purple, sparkly box !