These reusable cotton / microfibre fabric masks are ethically and sustainably produced in Thailand, no chemicals are used during production.
The designs on each mask are based on paintings by artist Amy Diener, who uses her inspiration from nature, and urban cityscapes to create her pieces. Each mask includes details of the story and inspiration of the design on the mask, plus an information and care guide. Check out the information below to read more about Amy's story.
About the Design
'Bloom' is a flower dot painting inspired by a blooming rose that is bright, colourful, and joyful.
Available in sizes small, medium & large.
- Small - Suitable for children 3 and over
- Medium - Suitable for teenagers, or for female adults with small face structures
- Large - Suitable for adults with long face structures.
Please see the images above, including a picture on dimensions for full sizing
Each mask has adjustable ear loops for top comfort, as well as an embedded wire nose piece for shaping the contour to your face.
These masks are made from silk screened fabric, and manufactured by hand in Thailand. They contain 100% cotton interiors for maximum comfort, with a sleeve for a replaceable PM2.5 filter, and microfibre exterior.
3 Layered Fabric Mask for ideal protection:
- Inner layer made from absorbent cotton
- Middle layer made from cotton for an extra layer of protection
- Outer layer made from a water resistant microfiber cloth
- 100% Cotton Interior (inside and middle layer)
- No chemicals are used during production
- Ethically produced by employees who are given competitive wages, treated with respects, and tasks are based on their individualised skills
- Masks are produced in a factory based in Bangkok, who select the fabrics for use. The fabrics are ethically sourced, and sustainably produced.
How to Clean
Whilst these masks are dust retractive, these are suitable for machine washing and are tumble dry safe. For best use, wash the mask before use. These are recommended to be washed after each use for best protection, for up to 30 washes.
For the safety of our customers, due to the nature of this product we unfortunately cannot accept returns. If you have any problems with your mask upon receipt, please let us know.
About the Artist
The artwork on these masks is designed by contemporary mandala dot artist, Amy Diener. Amy is an internationally recognised painter specialising in vibrant colours and patterns inspired by her travel encounters. She incorporates the designs and hues from nature and urban cityscapes of South East Asia and beyond. Her process requires extreme focus and dedication to her craft. She patiently dips and drops dots of acrylic paint onto a surface. This painting experience brings her to a meditative state. She pours her creativity and passion onto her paintings. Amy Diener showcases her work across the world on a commercial scale. She has had a long history of battling OCD and uses art as a coping mechanism to bring awareness and destigmatize mental health. She is an OCD advocate, and hopes that by sharing her story, others can be inspired to explore artistic expressions, seek help for their mental health, and start or continue making growth in their lives. Just because one experiences a mental illness, does not mean it should define and stop one from achieving their hopes and dreams. She encourages others to live their life to the fullest, surrounded by positivity and peace. Her artwork is also very meditative to look at, and can bring harmony and balance to your life.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.