Spells for Peace of Mind by Cerridwen Greenleaf
How to conjure calm and overcome stress, worry, and anxiety
About the Book
Discover a set of soothing spells, restorative rituals and helpful hints to vanquish any worry heading your way.
By applying the healing wisdom of our foremothers with their same understanding of plants, roots, teas, herbal cures, crystals and natural remedies, Cerridwen Greenleaf brings together the best of the old ways and the new. Spells for Peace of Mind is written with you in mind and includes dozens of inspired ideas for restoring serenity to your life. The easy practices and pagan prescriptions are the perfect antidote to the hurly-burly world of stress, anxiety, worry and constant bombardment of negative news. For anyone dealing with sleeplessness, bouts of the blues, angst and being over-busy, this book is the ideal combination of both mental and physical healing. These sacred self-care spells will take you from harried and hurried to contented and calm.
On the Back of the Book
Welcome to the world of sacred self-care to help you restore serenity to your life. Discover easy-to-do spells and rituals, as well as helpful hints to deal with stress, anxiety, and worry.
You will discover and delight in...
- Crystals to ground, balance, and create a flow of ease and positive energy.
- Stress-busting essential oils and aromatherapyto boost your immunity and mood.
- The deep healing benefits of herbal brews, tinctures, and tonics.
- Witch-crafting for calm with Kitchen Cupboard Incense, Enchanted Amulets, an an Amethyst Circle-of-Protection Ring.
- Sweet dreams charms, potions, and spells for a good night's sleep.
- The mental magic of meditation for relaxation and letting go to find greater clarity and peace.
Total Pages: 144 (Paperback)
About Cerridwen Greenleaf
Cerridwen Greenleaf has worked with many of the leading lights of the Wiccan world including Starhawk, Z Budapest, John Michael Greer, Christopher Penczak, Raymond Buckland, Luisah Teish, and many more. She has led ritual and magic workshops throughout North America. Greenleaf’s graduate work in medieval studies has given her deep insight into ancient spells she utilizes in her work, making her work unique in the field. Her latest books for Running Press, The Witches’ Spell Book series, are bestsellers, selling over 70,000 copies.
UK Royal Mail Tracked 48 – Flat charge £3.50, or free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) for same day dispatch. Delivery after dispatch is 2-3 working days.
UK Royal Mail Tracked 24 – Flat charge £4.70, or £1.70 on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) for same day dispatch. Delivery after dispatch is 1-2 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £9.80
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) for same day dispatch. No delivery at weekends or bank holidays, orders dispatched on Friday will be delivered on Monday. A signature is required. The exact price is based upon the weight of items in the basket.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 6-10 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that
day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of
destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.