Tarot Made Easy by Kim Arnold
Learn How to Read and Interpret the Cards. A fascinating book that reveals the ancient craft of tarot and offers detailed guidance on how to conduct readings of your own.
On the Back of the Book
Learn how to work with the mystical and time-honoured art of the Tarot and interpret the mysterious imagery of the cards.
The Tarot is one of the most popular fortune-telling methods in the world. It can give information, clarity and guidance on all aspects of a person's life, including relationships, career, finances, travels and health. In this book, Tarot expert Kim Arnold teaches readers how to read the hidden symbolism in Tarot cards and receive answers to their most pressing life questions. Ideal for those with a passion for divination, this book will teach you:
- The meaning of each of the cards in the classic Rider Waite deck
- The different ways of working with the cards to receive either quick or in-depth answers to a question
- How to link the meaning of cards together and make intuitive interpretations during a reading
- How to apply your knowledge to other decks and choose the right deck for you
- How to give accurate readings to others
Total Pages: 237 (Paperback)
Kim Arnold is a professional Tarot reader and teacher whose readings help to guide her clients through life's challenges. She works tirelessly to enlighten people with the knowledge and wisdom of this ancient craft. Kim is the founder of the prestigious UK Tarot Conference and editor of the book The Tarot Masters.
Read the First 18 Pages of Tarot Made Easy Here (originally called 'Tarot') from the Hay House Basics Series:
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.