Sacred Oils by Felicity Warner
Working with 20 Precious Oils to Heal Spirit and Soul. Discover the Wisdom of a 4,000-year old healing tradition, shared for the first time in written form.
On the Back of the Book
Sacred oils are part of a mysterious and ancient art that dates back thousands of years. Their knowledge is passed from master to master - only a handful of people alive hold this knowledge. Among them is Felicity Warner, a healer and myrrhophore.
In this book, Felicity guides you through a healing journey with 20 of the world's most treasured oils, including Elemi, Holy Basil, Palo Santo and Spikenard. Detailing their history dating back to Egypt and Babylon, she explains how to:
- Mix, dilute, blend and store the oils
- Perform sacred rituals of anointment
- Attune to the frequency of each oil through meditation, and by using mandalas as a pathway to deeper consciousness
- Use the oils to cleanse auras and heal the soul, for prophecy and to access past-life information.
Total Pages: 253 (Paperback)
About the Author
Felicity Warner, a finalist in the Daily Mail Inspirational Women of the Year Awards 2017, is a Soul Midwife and a Mistress of the Oils, and belongs to a lineage dating back to Mary Magdalene. She uses oils to heal soul wounds and the light-body, and to assist her work as a Soul Midwife.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.