The Little Pocket Book of Crystal Tips & Cures by Philip Permutt
Explore the world of crystals and how to work with them to benefit body, mind, and spirit.
About the Book
Beautiful, mesmeric, tactile, and easily available, crystals are natural and powerful tools for bringing health, wealth, love, success, and spiritual harmony into your life. This illustrated guide introduces 101 crystals, uniquely arranged in 12 sections by color, for easy identification. Discover each crystal's healing qualities, star sign, and chakra point, and how to work with it to benefit body, mind, and spirit.
Follow the tips to enhance everyday living, including how to wear crystals for energy, display stones at home to bring in harmony, or place one under your pillow for sweet dreams. You can learn how to choose the crystals that are right for you, discover your birthstone crystal, and ask a question with a crystal pendulum. As more and more people are becoming aware of the power of crystals, this timely guide will help you find the right crystal for every need.
On the Back of the Book
- Discover 101 crystals, arranged by colour in 12 sections for easy identification, and the healing qualities, star sign, and chakra point for each one.
- Learn how to choose the crystals that are right for you, use crystals to balance your chakras, and ask a question with a crystal pendulum.
- Tips to enhance everyday living including how to wear crystals for energy, display stones at home to bring in harmony, or place one under your pillow for sweet dreams.
Total Pages: 160 (Paperback)
About Philip Permutt
Since "discovering" meditation on an extended trip to the Far East in 1979, Philip Permutt has practised and researched many types of meditation from different cultures around the world leading to a unique eclectic practice of his own. He teaches meditation and leads regular open meditation groups at his shop and Healing Centre, in St Albans, England.
Philip Permutt is a crystal therapist and Reiki Master. He practices and teaches many healing techniques including: Crystals, Reiki, Taoist Healing, Shamanism and Psychic Counselling. He also runs a successful retail and wholesale business importing crystals from around the world.
He lives in Hertfordshire with his life partner, Lyn and German Shepherd Puppy Cassie. On the odd occasion that he has any spare time you can usually find him on his Harley riding towards the sun!
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 6-10 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.