Transport yourself to far and exotic lands with this incense collection, featuring seven different types of incense from India, Japan, Italy, and the USA. Smell the wonderful aromas of freshly picked white sage, to the sweet scented herb of sweetgrass.
Incense has a number of uses. It can be burned in spiritual and religious settings as part of meditation practice or special ceremonies. The smoke produced has a spiritual connection, as it floats to the heavens, and the scent can evoke a range of feelings, thoughts and emotions. Incense is as popular at home or in an office as it is in a sacred space, as it can provide a valuable sense of tranquillity, aroma and energy refresh.
Sending as a Gift?
Not a problem! When you get to the checkout there will be a small box for you to enter any extra information about your order. Just let us know that it is a gift for someone and we'll make sure not to include the invoice in your parcel. If you'd like to include a gift message in your order, we can write this on a small handwritten card.
This Collection Includes
- Natural Archangel Michael Incense Sticks - from Italy
- Amethyst Crystal Incense - from the USA
- Sweetgrass Native American Incense - from North America
- Omani Frankincense ‘Franki’ Luxury Incense by Sacred Elephant - from India
- Scentsual Sweet White Sage - A Japanese incense made in Vietnam
- Original Kobunboku Small - from Japan
- Nag Champa Agarbatti - from India
- Wooden Incense Ski Holder
Click on the links above to learn more about each one! The Wooden Ski Holder is perfect for use with all of the incense above, apart from Scentsual Sweet White Sage, and Original Kobunboku due to the incense being wider - but don’t worry! A small incense holder is included inside your Scentsual Sweet White Sage box.
Learn more about Incense in other cultures, in our article ‘How is Incense Made’
UK Royal Mail Tracked 48 – Flat charge £3.50, or free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) for same day dispatch. Delivery after dispatch is 2-3 working days.
UK Royal Mail Tracked 24 – Flat charge £4.70, or £1.70 on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) for same day dispatch. Delivery after dispatch is 1-2 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £9.80
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) for same day dispatch. No delivery at weekends or bank holidays, orders dispatched on Friday will be delivered on Monday. A signature is required. The exact price is based upon the weight of items in the basket.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 6-10 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that
day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of
destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.