Healing Crystals for Women by Catherine Mayet & Nathaëlh Remy
Must-Have Crystals and Their Benefits For Every Stage of Life
On the Back of the Book
The Essential Crystal Bible for Women!
Each new milestone in life brings its own challenges - and crystals can offer a helping hand to see you through.
This practical guide present the 20 essential therapeutic crystals every woman needs - plus 10 'bonus' crystals to extend the range of healing possibilities - with clear advice on their beneficial properties, crystal selection and care, and how to use them for maximum effect.
Each crystal carries its own energy, which can be used to re-balance your emotions and soothe body, mind and spirit. Whether laid on the skin, worn as jewellery, used in meditation or simply placed close by, these miraculous gemstones can bring untold benefits to help transform your life every step of the way.
- Targets advice for all four states of womanhood: infancy, teenage years, adulthood and later life
- Includes handy question-and-answer section, guidance on using crystals with chakras, plus quick-reference crystal charts
- Aid sleep, soothe teenage stomach pains, alleviate anxiety, deal with challenges at work and in love, boost fertility, tackle the menopause - and more...
Total Pages: 144 (Paperback)
About the Authors
Catherine Mayet has practiced crystal healing (lithotherapy) is Paris, Brussels and London, and is also a graphologist, geobiologist and a practitioner of energy healing. She is currently focusing on the development of Irisame, a therapeutic technique that uses the power of carefully chosen photographic images to treat an individual's emotional blockages and restore energy balance.
Nathaëlh Remy is a lithotherapist, Reiki practitioner and tarot reader. For her, crystals are a gateway into the spiritual world and key to personal development.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 6-10 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.