Includes a 5-week Life Reboot! Discover the Spiritual Side of Chinese Medicine to Release Stress, Clear Anxiety and Reclaim Your Life
About the Book
Ancient Chinese medicine provides a map of how your life is meant to work. Just like an acupuncturist treats energy points in the body to heal you physically, this book will show you how to make tiny changes in your everyday activities to improve every aspect of your life.
Using the five elements (wood, fire, air, water and metal) of Chinese medicine, you'll discover simple solutions to your life's problems, such as:
- Quizzes to help you discover which element from Chinese medicine best represents your personality type
- Short-term practices and activities like aligning with your 'magic hours' to boost productivity
- Easy tweaks you can make to your environment, wardrobe, mindset, diet and more, according to your dominant element
- Simple remedies, life prescriptions and a 5-week Life Reboot to help you incorporate these practices in your life
Drawing from over 30 years of experience, Jean Haner offers specific strategies from the spiritual side of Chinese medicine to help you create true and effective change - and get your life moving in the right direction.
Number of Pages: 233 (Paperback)
About the Author
Jean Haner has studied the spiritual principles of Chinese medicine for over 30 years and is known for translating this ancient wisdom into practical solutions for modern problems. She teaches workshops and consults internationally in how to live with love and acceptance for yourself and others through Chinese face reading, birth date reading and energy clearing, and in using the Five-Element map to coach and counsel people.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.