The Ultimate Guide to the Enchanted Fairy Realm. An in-depth compendium of the faerie world by the UK's two experts on the subject.
On the Back of the Book
A Fairy Treasury is a comprehensive, insightful and magical guide to the world of the fae. You'll find a wealth of facts, real-life fairy stories, tips, advice and fairy inspiration. This detailed yet fun book explains the hierarchy of fairies, their culture, religion and lives, and is designed to be dipped into whenever you need inspiration - the perfect gift for anyone wanting to know how to bring fairy wisdom and magic into their lives!
- Amazing real-life stories of contact with the fairy folk from all over the world
- The flowers and trees favoured by the little people, and the best oils, crystal and candle colours to encourage fairies into your space.
- A remarkable A-Z reference of fairies to find out which fairies are good... and which are just plain naughty!
- The fairies' secret hide-outs
- How to turn your home and garden into magical fairy spaces
How to have fun with magical fairy crafts
History, myths and real-life accounts are combined in this fascinating book, for all those who are intrigued by the enchanting, magical and mysterious realm of fairies.
Total Pages: 335 (Paperback)
About the Authors
Alicen Geddes is a writer and faerie expert and has been described as 'the UK's leading exponent on faeries'. She is the author of four books and six faerie meditation CDs, and as a playwright of magical themes has had numerous plays performed internationally. She has appeared on TV, radio and in magazines, and has been a regular columnist in the esoteric press.
Jacky Newcomb is a multi-award winning, Sunday Times best-selling author and paranormal experiences expert. Jacky is regularly featured in magazines and the national press as well as being a frequent radio and TV expert. Jacky has appeared on SKY and Living TV, ITV’s This Morning, Channel 5 Live and many others. She is a columnist for Take-a-Break’s Fate & Fortune magazine.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.