Made from 100% Cotton and organic dyes, the Mountain T-Shirts are well known for their soft like finish and eye catching designs. Created by aritst Jonas Jodicke, this design depicts a wolf face with two opposing colours of blue and pinkish red. For more information on sizing, about the Mountain and their environmental information, please see below.
The Mountain Say...
There is light and darkness inside all of us, but like yin and yang, we need both to balance and be whole. Light cannot exist without darkness. Find your balance with our Where Light and Dark Meet T-Shirt design by artist Jonas Jodicke and let your inner wolf howl at the light of the moon.
Stuck on Sizing? Here's a rough guide...
|Mountain USA T-Shirt Size||UK Ladies Size||UK Men's Size|
How Are The Mountain T-Shirts Made?
- Each t-shirt begins as a white garment made from 100% Natural USA Cotton (this includes the threading to hold it all together)
- Next, using fiber reactive organic dyes these are then coloured. The Mountain currently use over 800 colours over their range!
- Once the dyeing process has finished, each t-shirt is then printed with environmentally friendly water-based inks (most screen printers currently use solvent based inks made of petroleum, a type of plastic).
- When the dyeing and printing process is finished, the colour is then removed from the waste water that has been created, and oxygen is pumped in to this (this enriches the water).
- The water is then sent to their local treatment plant where it works harmoniously with the micro-organisms used to recycle water.
When you first receive your Mountain T-Shirt we recommend washing in cold water alone or with like colours. Since your shirt was hand-dyed it will continue to bleed some excess colour for the first few washes. It is safe to use normal detergent, just make sure to avoid bleach. Your Mountain T-Shirt should be dried either in a tumble dryer on low or flat, not hung as the weight of the water will cause the cotton to stretch.
It is recommended to wash inside out and on its own for the first few washes to prevent the colour bleeding into your other items. We would also recommend ironing only the inside of the T-Shirt. The dying process means the designs do not stretch or crack. All The Mountain products are pre-shrunk before printing, so long as proper washing and care instructions are followed, your Tee should not shrink.
More About the Symbol of the Wolf
Wolves howl at the moon. Howling can be seen as finding our own true inner voice, a voice that is untamed by what society thinks. It is a voice that is entirely natural. Wolf is actually quite a feminine symbol. It symbolises a wild, instinctive and passionate nature that is natural. Stories are common in the past of some lone wolves almost magically outwitting hunters. Some of these wolves even became known by specific names because of their notoriety. To wear or have near you the symbol of wolf is to howl your deeper nature into existence. As humans we become so conditioned by what society and other people expect of us we can lose touch with our wild nature that wants to be let lose. Wolf helps us connect to this our inner power. The moon represents this deeper hidden side and the howling is the call to bring this part of us forward.
About the Mountain
The Mountain are an eco-friendly apparel manufacturer that use environmentally friendly materials and manufacturing processes wherever possible to make their garments. Starting with white garments made from 100% natural USA cotton, these are then coloured with fiber reactive organic dyes and are printed with environmentally friendly water-based inks.
The founders of the Mountain are deeply involved with Green Causes and take conversation seriously within their business. One being a longtime advocate of local to worldwide conversation has dedicated himself to preserving land so that ecosystems may remain for future generations. Another has his own personal land certified an organic, meaning that local farmers may then use this land to grow organic food.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.