The Inner Beauty Bible by Laurey Simmons
A collection of mindful rituals to help your Inner Beauty flourish
On the Back of the Book
We All Have Inner Beauty...
This is your one-stop handbook to nurturing beauty and well being from the inside out. Combining ancient wisdom with modern-day mindfulness, this book shows you how to polish your heart and nourish your soul with a collection of simple rituals that can be easily woven into busy modern lives.
In The Inner Beauty Bible, you will learn to:
- Introduce accessible rituals into your life that will strengthen your connection to Inner Beauty.
- Create beautiful sacred spaced using crystals, natural objects, beautiful smells and sounds.
- Truly nurture yourself: from turning your bedroom into a peaceful sanctuary to a delicious rose-infused bath time ritual.
- Stay connected to your Inner Beauty in challenging times.
- Tap into the deeper wisdom and healing potential of Nature.
- Master simple practices to help you tune into the beauty in the everyday.
- Perform rituals for different moments and needs: to boost energy, to let go to celebrate and to manifest abundance.
Total Pages: 223 (Paperback)
About the Author
Laurey is the creator of The Colourful Dot, the online sanctuary for Inner Beauty. A professional make-up artist, her work has been publishing in magazine such as Elle, Vogue and Grazia. She is known for adding a depper, spiritual dimension to the beauty process, creating sacred spaces with crystals, essential oils, meditation and ritual. Laurey has travelled far and wide, from the High Andes in Peru to the lakes and ashrams of India, seeking out inspiration, insights and practices from traditional alternative healers, spiritual teaches and sacred places around the world to include in this, her first book.
Laurey's husband Louis has brought to this book his insights as a therapist, coach, former Headspace consultant and meditation teacher. He has spent most of this working life helping people in need and studying meditation and spiritual practices as a path to enriching other people's lives.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 6-10 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.