The Kuumba Made CBD Happy Hemp Herbal is extracted from hemp grown by farmers who use eco-friendly and sustainable practices, it is then third party lab tested for purity and potency. Certified THC free.
This comprehensive topical formula offers the extensive benefits of CBD. It is infused with certified organic olive olive, blended with 5 whole-plant botanical infusions that are known for their anti-flammatory benefits including wildcrafted St. John's wort from Oregon, plus chaparral from Kuumba Made's home in the Sonoran Desert. This is then mixed with 8 sustainably sourcced essential oils that include bosweilia and copaiba, which are chosen for their deeply penetrative, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. This is then combined with a powerful herbal blend and high dose of pure CBD, 150mg per ounce.
These effective botanical ingredients work together to encourage relaxation and a happy, active lifestyle.
About the Key Ingredients
- St John’s Wort: Soothes nerve pain, and supports overworked muscles & joints
- Comfrey - Stimulates skin cell growth, soothes inflammation, supports healing from sprains & strains
- Chaparral - High in antioxidants, helps repair sun damaged skin
- Pinon - Supports healthy respiration, has an uplifting aroma, antiseptic
- Sandalwood - Captivating and meditative scent, protects and supports minor wound healing
- Black Spruce - Supports clear, deep breathing, has a fresh centering aroma, soothes sore, active muscles
- Lavender - Calming & relaxing aroma, supports wound healing, reduces acne and wrinkles
- Vetiver - Stress relieving, soothes nervousness & insomnia
How to Use
Roll-on throughout the day, before and after strenous activities, apply liberally. For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
Available in 10ml (contains 50mg CBD), and 30ml (contains 150mg CBD) glass bottles with plastic rollerballs.
*Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort), Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Copaifera officinalis (copaiba balsam) oil, Larrea tridentada (chaparral), *Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile), *Symphytum officinale (comfrey), cannabidiol (CBD), Picea mariana (black spruce) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Pinus edulis (pinyon), Chrysopogon zizanioides (vetiver) oil, Santalum spicatum (Australian sandalwood) oil, Achillea millefolium (yarrow) oil, Eremophila mitchelli (buddha wood) oil.
*These ingredients are certified organic
More About Kuumba Made
Kuumba Made is a US based company that have been making natural, botanical organic body care products for over 25 years. The flowers and herbs used in their products are ethically wild harvested and grown in their organic garden or on certified organic farms. They use the highest quality, effective and unique ingredients including plant extracts and essential oils. They believe in sustainable environmental practices and support Fairtrade. We love their products and we hope you do too!
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.