Increase Your Energy Levels and Banish Fatigue From Your Life Forever
'As a long-time insomniac, I can never express enough gratitude to Sammy: this guide is a genuine life-changer. Read it and sleep!' - Nigella Lawson.
On the Back of the Book
- Do you toss and turn at night?
- Do you find it hard to get out of bed in the morning?
- Do you use caffeine to help you stay alert?
- Do you feel tired most of the time?
- If your answer to two or more of these questions is yes then you are not getting enough sleep. Written by sought-after physiotherapist Sammy Margo, this essential guide to getting a good night's sleep will help you:
- Understand the importance of the right environment, bedding and sleep position
- Discover the best over-the-counter sleep remedies
- Combat jet lag
- Say goodbye to sleep disorders, such as insomnia and sleep apnoea
'Good sleep is vital for our health and well being, and it can be hard to know where to turn for help. In this new guide, Sammy Margo offers practical tips and friendly advice to help improve sleep'. - Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Number of Pages: 196
Sammy Margo has been a chartered physiotherapist for over 20 years and has built up her clinic over the past 13 years. She trained as a physio at West Middlesex University Hospital and subsequently did a Masters in Physiotherapy (MSc) at University College and Middlesex Hospital. She is also the spokesperson for the chartered society of Physiotherapy. Sammy is a qualified Pilates and exercise instructor and incorporates this 'balanced body' approach into her treatments. She has spent many years using a practical 'hands on' approach to the management of her clients. In addition, Sammy is actively involved in the media, including television , radio, newspaper and magazines, while still maintaining her clinical input.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.