The CBD in this Fire & Spice Balm is extracted from hemp grown by farmers who use eco-friendly and sustainable practices, it is then third party lab tested for purity and potency. Certified THC free.
Spicy pepper, and a ginger infusion creates a gentle warmth in this body balm, combined synergistically with organic arnica and CBD it wraps the body with a soft radiant heat. Essential oils of cardamom, juniper, and pink peppercorn round out a unique bright scent that enlivens the senses and encourages effortless relaxation. Vitamin-rich and deeply moisturizing capuacu and cocoa butters create a silky, emollient texture perfect for massage. This handcrafted herbal balm is warming to active muscles and joints and delightfully aromatic for a comforting and uplifting experience.
These effective botanical ingredients work together to encourage relaxation and a happy, active lifestyle.
About the Key Ingredients
- Arnica - reduces inflammation, promotes healthy circulation and supports bruise healing
- Chickweed - an emollient and moisturizer, it soothes wounds and burns, and aids in drawing out toxins
- Ginger - a bright and spicy aroma that supports overworked muscles and alleviates achy joints
- Lavender - a calming and relaxing aroma that supports wound healing, plus aids in reducing acne and wrinkles
- St John’s Wort: Soothes nerve pain, and supports overworked muscles & joints
- West Indian Bay: a spicy and inviting aroma that boosts circulation, relieves aches and strains
- Vetiver - Stress relieving, soothes nervousness & insomnia
How to Use
Massage liberally into muscles throughout the day, and before and after strenuous activities. For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
Available in 1oz (contains 150mg CBD) or 2oz (contains 300mg CBD) Jars.
*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) esters, *Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Cera flava (beeswax), *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Theobroma grandiflorum (cupuacu) butter, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) oil, Melaleuca leucadendra (cajeput) oil, *Juniperus communis (juniper) oil, *Zingiber officinale (ginger) oil, Chrysopogon zizanioides (vetiver) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Schinus molle (pink peppercorn) oil, *Piper nigrum (black peppercorn) oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon bark) oil, Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort), *Zingiber officinale (ginger) root, *Capsicum annuum (cayenne), *Arnica montana, cannabidiol (CBD), Pimenta racemosa (bay) oil, *Capsicum chinense (habanero pepper), *Stellaria media (chickweed) leaf, *Plantago lanceolata (plantain) leaf.
*These ingredients are certified organic
More About Kuumba Made
Kuumba Made is a US based company that have been making natural, botanical organic body care products for over 25 years. The flowers and herbs used in their products are ethically wild harvested and grown in their organic garden or on certified organic farms. They use the highest quality, effective and unique ingredients including plant extracts and essential oils. They believe in sustainable environmental practices and support Fairtrade. We love their products and we hope you do too!
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.