Colour Your Winged Spirit Animal Guides by Sue Coccia
Reduce your stress levels with these winged animal motifs
On the Back of the Book
- Colour in these stunning illustrations of beautiflul birds and insects, hand-drawn by artist, Sue Coccia, to escape into a world of calmness and inner peace.
- Reduce stress levels through the meditative act of adding colour to striking imagery.
- With 100 artworks to colour in, you will be sure of long-lasting periods of relaxation.
These inspired drawings will help relieve your anxieties and give you a creative boost wherever you go. From waterfowl to birds of prey, and insects such as dragonflies and other animal totems, there is a spiritual essence here for everyone to connect to. These images of winged creatures from across the world will transport you to a place of inner peace and help you find some much-needed relaxation.
Number of Pages: 95 (Paperback)
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.