Magnetic List Pad dimensions: Butterflies 112x230mm (4" x 9") approx.
Information: Artwork by David Penfound.
60 sheets plus a self adhesive magnet.
We say: This is great pad with plenty of space for writing and an attractive way to keep track of your to do list. You can choose to use attach the magnet or not which ever works best for you.
More About the Symbol of the Butterfly
Butterflies are powerful symbols for transformation and change throughout many traditions and belief systems. To wear or have around you the symbol of butterfly is to state your intention to flutter through life in joy. Butterfly teaches us that patience brings its rewards and as long as we keep working and developing ourselves the final glorious butterfly stage will come. To wear butterfly is to set your target like an archer - joy is my goal, joy is my reality, joy will come, joy is here now. When we encounter butterflies in our daily lives they are always a joy to find and a good totem. When one day you open your curtains and a butterfly flutters up you know that a glorious change is taking place in your life. You see the butterfly flutter his wings, almost dancing along. This is what butterfly teaches, that true joy is within the dance of life.
More About Leanin' Tree
Leanin' Tree is a family owned company in USA which has some wonderful artists designing greeting cards for them. Their cards are high quality, having beautiful printed envelopes and also designed insides of cards.
* All of their cards and envelopes are printed on premium quality recycled paper. All cards are Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF).
* They use "Zero VOC" vegetable-based soy inks that are formulated without petroleum solvent.
* They plant trees to compensate for their carbon emissions from our manufacturing process and have a comprehensive company recycling programme. They also invest to conserve resources by having motion sensors, lighting upgrades, thermal equalizers, waterless urinals and underground irrigation systems at their company.
Their long-standing commitment to the environment is central to their company ethos.
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
Choose between Royal Mail post (cheaper and slower) or DHL (more expensive and faster).
• Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
• Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
• DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.