The Kuumba Made CBD Happy Salve is extracted from hemp grown by farmers who use eco-friendly and sustainable practices, it is then third party lab tested for purity and potency. Certified THC free.
This synergistic formula combines five powerful herbal infusions with a complementary blend of essential oils and 150 mg of CBD per ounce. Wildcrafted St. John’s wort, pinyon, and chaparral soothe and calm while essential oils of boswellia and buddha wood ground and open the spirit. These effective botanical ingredients work together to encourage relaxation and a happy, active lifestyle.
About the Key Ingredients
- St John’s Wort: Soothes nerve pain, and supports overworked muscles & joints
- Comfrey - Stimulates skin cell growth, soothes inflammation, supports healing from sprains & strains
- Chaparral - High in antioxidants, helps repair sun damaged skin
- Pinon - Supports healthy respiration, has an uplifting aroma, antiseptic
- Sandalwood - Captivating and meditative scent, protects and supports minor wound healing
- Black Spruce - Supports clear, deep breathing, has a fresh centering aroma, soothes sore, active muscles
- Lavender - Calming & relaxing aroma, supports wound healing, reduces acne and wrinkles
- Vetiver - Stress relieving, soothes nervousness & insomnia
How to Use
Massage liberally into muscles throughout the day, and before and after strenuous activities. For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
Available in ⅓ oz (contains 50 mg CBD), 1 oz (contains 150 mg CBD), or 4 oz (contains 600 mg CBD) tubs.
*Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Cera flava (beeswax), *Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Copaifera officinalis (copaiba balsam) oil, Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort), cannabidiol (CBD), Picea mariana (black spruce) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Larrea tridentada (chaparral), Pinus edulis (pinyon), *Symphytum officinale (comfrey), *Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile), Chrysopogon zizanioides (vetiver) oil, Santalum spicatum (Australian sandalwood) oil, Achillea millefolium (yarrow) oil, Eremophila mitchelli (buddha wood) oil.
*These ingredients are certified organic
More About Kuumba Made
Kuumba Made is a US based company that have been making natural, botanical organic body care products for over 25 years. The flowers and herbs used in their products are ethically wild harvested and grown in their organic garden or on certified organic farms. They use the highest quality, effective and unique ingredients including plant extracts and essential oils. They believe in sustainable environmental practices and support Fairtrade. We love their products and we hope you do too!
UK 1st Class Royal Mail – Flat charge £3.10, or Free on orders over £40
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) & goods leave that day. Delivery after dispatch is 1-3 working days.
UK Special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm next working day – from £8.60
Order by 3pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Doesn’t deliver on public holidays or Saturdays. Friday orders delivered Monday, you will need to sign for the goods. The exact price is based upon weight of items.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location, these are all tracked options. Add your items to the basket, and view your shipping options at the checkout to see pricing, plus approximate delivery times.
- Royal Mail to Europe 5-10 working days after dispatch - from £4.20 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £19.96.
- Royal Mail to Outside Europe 10-15 working days after dispatch - from £6.48 (2 kg max.)
- DHL to Outside Europe from 1-2 days after dispatch - from £25.00.
Order by 3pm for Royal Mail and 12 midday (Monday – Friday) for DHL and DPD, for dispatch on that day (Excludes public holidays). Exact price and transit time based on combination of destination and weight of parcel.
We accept returns of unopened / unused products within 60 days, please refer to our FAQ page for more information on this.