Manufacturer: Peter Stone
Other information: Made from sterling silver.
How to find your ring size:
1. Wrap a strip of paper or a piece of string around your finger.
2. Make a mark at the point where the two ends meet.
3. Ensure that the string or paper slips easily over your finger joint.
4. Use a ruler to measure the paper or string to get the circumference of your finger
5. Divide the result by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger
6. Look up your ring size using the sizing chart below.
If your ring size falls between two sizes, order the larger one of the two.
Dictionary Terms Explained
- Black, white, male/female balance
This symbol originates from ancient Chinese understanding of how life works and maintains stability. The two shapes within the circle represent the interaction and balance between two energies - yin and yang. Yin is black - dark, passive, receptive and feminine - whilst yang is white - bright, creative, active and masculine.
The idea is that, just as in life, not everything is completely black or white. The two energies compliment, and cannot exist, without each other.
Mentions of the yin yang concept can be found in the I Ching and in forms of Chinese medicine. The symbol is very popular today and is used by many as an expression of their beliefs, as well as a mere decorative image.
Peter Stone Jewellery
- High quality jewellery manufacturer
The Peter Stone Company purchases raw silver and produces their own true .925 sterling silver alloy in their own factory. All rings are cast to size and craftsmen cut and inlay each stone for a perfect fit. Every piece of jewellery created is hand polished not tumble polished, which leads to a high quality finish that is noticeably different.
Peter Koslowski had been working on merchant ships since 1983 while living in Sri Lanka and was fortunate to be exposed to an abundance of precious stones and he began to purchase and trade them, as well as silver. During this period he also studied gemology and jewellery making in a number of countries. This then lead to the founding of the Peter Stone Company in 1992 in Bangkok, Thailand, where he still resides.
Delivery Price & Returns Policy
UK Delivery - More info
Return - In good condition within 60 days for full refund. More info