CD: Natural Sounds Gold by Llewellyn
Total running time: 160 minutes
Specially balanced and mixed by top producer Llewellyn to create soothing natural atmospheres without sudden loud noises or unpleasant interruptions that so many natural sound recordings seems to include. Ideal for relaxation, sleep or therapists.
1. Calming Seas - gentle breaking waves onto a sandy beach
2. Gentle Rivers and Streams - soft trickling sounds of clear mountain waters
3. Tranquil Birdsong - gentle chirpings of a summer dawn chorus
4. Inspiring Thunderstorm - distant rumblings and crackles of a warm summer thunderstorm
5. Rainforest Reverie - exotic ambience of a beautiful rainforest
6. Tibetan Healing sounds - soothing sounds of Tibetan bowls and chimes
7. Moonlit Forest - romantic sounds of night crickets and owls
8. Secret Cave - droplets of water slowly dripping from a hidden underground cave
1. Friendly Dolphins and Whales - uplifting and inspiring sounds of dolphins and whales
2. Revitalising Waterfall - energising sounds of a tropical waterfall
3. Refreshing Rain - sounds of a welcome cooling rain after a long hot summer afternoon
4. Soothing Windchimes on the wind - gentle tinklings of windchimes carried on the wind
5. English Country Garden - charming sounds of English birdsong, country animals and a distant village church bell
6. Exotic Jungle - wild natural sounds surround you in the heat of the jungle
7. Cathedral Choir Garden - sacred sounds of distant choir combine with the soft flutterings of birdsong in an English cathedral garden
8. Romantic Tropical Beach - relaxing waves on a warm tropical night
Dictionary Terms Explained
- Musical artist
Llewellyn is a top selling and popular New Age artist and musician who has produced a wide variety of relaxing, meditative and uplifting albums over the years.
Much of Llewellyn’s work draws inspiration from his own interests, such as spirituality, healing, Celtic folklore and druids, and these influences shine through in the titles and musical content of his wide ranging albums. He composed many of the hugely popular Mind, Body and Soul Series (New World Music) that are designed especially for use with complementary therapies, such as reiki, aromatherapy, healing massage and Indian head massage.
Many of Llewellyn’s albums have received acclaim and in 2001, Journey to the Temple was voted the Favourite New Release Album in the UK and Shiatsu was voted the Favourite New Release Album in the US.
When not composing music, Llewellyn is a Crystal and Reiki Healer and studies Druid and Celtic Lore. He’s also a keen film producer and has produced several DVDs for New World Music.
His partner, Juliana, is also a musician and Llewellyn wrote and produced her well known album, Woman Wisdom. Together they perform music across the UK and often make guest appearances on albums by other well known New Age artists.
- Leading new age music label
Paradise music is a rapidly expanding "new age" music label founded by one of the leading and best known artists in this field, Llewellyn, and his wife Juliana, who is also a well respected and popular recording artist.
They have brought out CDs by well loved established artists as well as nurturing new talent and their range is growing all the time. They have also instigated new ideas such as the now popular "Workshop" series and also CD greeting cards (ie a greeting card with a CD inside the front cover).
Delivery Price & Returns Policy
UK Delivery - More info
Return - In good condition within 60 days for full refund. More info
Customers who bought this also bought...
£4.49 More than 10 in stock£5.77 More than 10 in stock
Reviews - rated 5/5 based on customer reviews5 out of 5 By Anne Marie WelchI have bought Natural sounds CDs but they all contain background music, which I found rather annoying as you cannot visualise yourself there. This one plays only sounds and I can easily meditate on it as each track is on a same tempo. They are two CDs with 16 tracks. Each sounds lasts a few minutes and I love the sound of the sea rolling on the beach, birds singing, rain tipping down, and thunderstorm. You also get unusual ones like a gong, and church bell ringing with a choir in the background. I have loaded them on to my MP3 and when I wake up during the night I just listen to the sound of the sea or bird singing and it helps me to go back to sleep. I don’t like the sound of the rain in a cave which echoes as I am a bit claustrophobic. Everyone has their favourite sounds which remind them of holidays or good times. It is amazing how fragrance or sounds can take your mind straight to a place or situation and this CD will calm you down and help your body to heal. I would say therapists such as aromatherapists would also found it very helpful for relaxing their client. The recording is of a good quality and I thoroughly recommend it.
View Profile4 out of 5 By Helena, CarmarthenshireI bought this because I wanted to be able to hear natural sounds without background music, to relax to. I was not disapointed. This cd contains some of the most mesmerising sounds of nature all on their own, no noise, no instruments just nature at its best. I bought this recently (winter) and the sounds of english country garden and gentle rivers and streams make me think of spring walks through woodlands while romantic tropical beach takes me back to some of the best holidays of my life, when I listen to it I am back on a hotel balcony in cyprus. Definately buy if you love nature and especially if you find the winter a long hard struggle, really helps to get you through and lift the spirits!