Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan
Information: 281 pages, paperback
They say: 'Barbara Brennan's work is mind opening. Her concepts of the role of disease plays and how healing is achieved certainly fit with my experience.' - Bernie S. Siegel, M.D., author of Love, Medicine and Miracles
With the clarity of a physicist and the compassion of a gifted healer with fifteen years of professional experience observing 5,000 clients and students, Barbara Ann Brennan presents the first in-depth study of the human energy field for people who seek happiness, health and their full potential.
Our physical bodies exist within a larger 'body,' a human energy field or aura, which is the vehicle through which we create our experience of reality, including health and illness. It is through this energy field that we have the power to heal ourselves. This energy body - only recently verified by scientists, but long known to healers and mystics - is the starting point of all illness. Here, our most powerful and profound human interactions take place, the precursor and healer of all physiological and emotional disturbances. Hands of Light is your guide to a new wholeness. It offers:
· A new paradigm for the human in health, relationships and disease.
· Training in the ability to see and interpret auras.
· Guidelines for healing the self and others.
· The author's personal and intriguing life adventure which gives us a model for growth, courage and possibilities for expanded consciousness..
· An understanding of how the human energy field looks, functions, is disturbed, healed and interacts with friends and lovers.
· Medically verified case studies of healing people from all walks of life with a variety of illnesses.
Delivery Price & Returns Policy
UK Delivery - More info
Return - In good condition within 60 days for full refund. More info
Customers who bought this also bought...
Reviews - rated 4/5 based on customer reviews
I admit that I have tried & failed to read this. I have tried several times.I have however found it useful on a few occasions when I have wanted to check something. Personally, I find the style of writing a little too dry for my taste & probably I find the scope of the information daunting. I've given the book 4 stars purely because of the number of bookshelves I have seen it grace - not everyone can be wrong & that it is so highly thought of in healing circles - it just isn't my cup of tea.